Tuesday, September 18, 2007

my poker

As of today i will be playing on fulltilt and solely cash games, and at the .25/.50 cent level. i deposited 250 USD on today using the good old visa. now i know this is not practicing good bankroll management however, i feel confident enough in my game for now to be able to grind this level three tabling using $30 on every table.

Once i have around 25-30 full buy ins at this level i will use a full buy in and grind till i can move up to .50/ $1.

Wish me luck and as of today i have $312.55 in my Tilt account which means a 62.55 dollar profit in just over 2 hours of play today, not bad considering i lost a buy in early in the session.

The next few days i will post some HH and attempt to analyse my play, so stay posted!!


please feel free to comment or suggest things when HH's are posted etc!! cheers people.

grauela

1 comments:

ziggee said...

all the best ya meat dick
u kno if u win its ur shout!