Monday, March 2, 2009

monday the 2nd

Today has been one of those days where your happy about 1 session and furious about the next few. My first session I felt I was unstoppable and playing really solid poker. The next few sessions of the day I found myself having brain fades and making really stupid decisions as well as having a bit of rough luck as we all get.

Im as yet to work out a specific routine in terms of when the best time of the day is to play etc but I think after this week I will have it all worked out. I will also be depositing some more money as planned at the start and continue at the .10/.20 level until im ready or 10k hands, I think the game is so different between nl20 and nl50 but I know it sounds weird but im positive I will be better suited to the nl50 game!!

Below is my graph as it stands, you can really get a grip of what I was talking about in the first few lines of my post.

0 comments: