Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Probably the last post of March

Well the end of March has come upon us and from a poker front im quite please, although im not on track monetary wise, im certainly on the right track if i keep up the effort and persistence.

As you can see in the stats below im running pretty well, well at least thats what the stats say, to degree i can't really complain about luck, most of my stack for stack hands have held and really i haven't got my money in bad too often which is always a key!!

Im still on stox poker, trying to utilize it to its full to fast track my progression so my goals can come into fruition.

below you can see my session stats from today, it was my first main day at the .25/.50 level, so far so good, some post flop leaks i need to iron out but im feeling good.



life in general is pretty mundane but i can't really complain, i work roughly 25 hours a week and about the same per week with poker and the rest is spending time with my lovely girlfriend and finding some time to catch up with friends.

here are the March stats, please feel free to comment, i wanna know if anyone actually reads with blog.... lol







i hope everyone had a great March and i wish you a big April. BRING IT ON!!

1 comments:

handimtw said...

Great month of March Tom. The middle of March I found myself down 9 buyin's at .05/.10 . The old story of coolers and few aggressive playes gone bad. LOL... How does your girlfriend take the poker game?